Home School Agreement
To download a printable version please click on the link.
I/We will do our best to:
• Support the school and my child within a framework of partnership;
• Support school policies and guidelines for behaviour;
• Provide the school with information which may be relevant to my child’s behaviour /
achievements in school;
• Ensure that my child comes to school punctually and dressed in accordance with the school
uniform code and equipped with all the necessary materials;
• Monitor my child’s homework and sign the homework planner to confirm completion;
• Inform the school as soon as possible when my child is absent;
• Take an active interest in my child’s school life.
The school will do its best to:
• Help your child achieve standards which reflect his/her ability and to work in a safe, interesting
and stimulating environment;
• Help your child to be happy at school and to feel that home and school are working together for
his/her best interests;
• Treat your child fairly and with consideration;
• Listen, deal with problems consistently and maintain effective control;
• Value your child’s opinions and ideas;
• Set assignments, including homework, which are returned punctually and responded to in ways
which assist future learning;
• Help children to know what is expected of them and why;
• Keep you informed of your child’s progress.
I will do my best to:
• Show consideration and respect for people, property and the school environment;
• Follow the school code and uniform codes;
• Achieve full attendance;
• Arrive at school/lessons punctually, appropriately dressed and with the items I will require;
• Take reasonable responsibility for my behaviour, my belongings, my own safety and that of
• Take an active part in lessons, including the completion and handing in of homework on time;
• Work to the best of my ability.